Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Debut of the Writers 120 and the 120 Weekly Writer Con

The Writers 120 debuts Monday January 4, 2016. The Writers 120 will host a weekly competition, the 120 Weekly Writers' Con, of the best story created in 120 words from four images. 

My name is Oscar Crawford. My company is Oscar Crawford Media. I am on a quest in 2016 to walk 1000 miles.

As I walk 3.33 miles a day for 300 days, I find many interesting things as I walk. Each item in the photographic, I found while walking.

Each week, I host a writers competition to determine who can write the best story using all four items in 120 words. The weekly entry fee is small. It is $1. The story determined the best by a panel of judges will earn one half of all entry fees.

The four items for Week One 2016 are an earring, a guitar pick, a hacky sack, and an empty vodka bottom. What story do you see? Did it immediately jump out at you? Show me what you got. The is the Writer 120. See the rules. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment